Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Im here for your entertainment.


WOWOWOW
Never thought that my mum will let me....
maybe because now IT'S FUCKING DECEMBER !
as someone said that to me :P
HAHAHAHAHA.
sooo,bus arrived in kl and i'm started to felt staving to death
had my lunch in NANDO'S in Pavi !



hmmmmm...TWO THUMBS UP ! :D

hahahaha yeah,finally met up with them.



At night we decided to Shisha at Lecka-lecka.



ohyeah , i was so thirsty and i ordered a mineral bottle
and it cost RM9.45
Khai lai bought the same mineral bottle
as mine at the mini shop
and it cost RM1.35
WTFFF tsk tsk.
ahhahahaa
*
The next day my cousin picked me up and had lunch @ Fullhouse !


she's so sweeeeeeeet !


omg this is so delicious my baby !
*



Indulging.









can you see our love? :P









After that , we went to Pavilion for shopping !
EHEHEHHEE
yeahhh , in her ride ! lookin sweet there babe.




Cotton On baby !









Tic-tac-tic-tac its midnight.
i wanted to club so badly
but im going back to my hometown on Tues.
So we went to Quattro on a Monday night
HAHAHAHA
i know right , its kinda uncanny club on Monday night
but i found out quite a trill and its ridiculously amusing and awesome!
peaceeeoutttttt*



Autumn club




j


Just dance !

Agnes ! omgg
me and her laugh like shit ! xD


THE END

HAHAHAHAHA :D

P/S: I m y .

No comments:

Post a Comment