Friday, February 27, 2009

once again , happy belated v'day all .



Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest
I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight
Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away
I wrote your name in the sky,but the wind blew it away
I wrote your name in the sand,but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,and forever it will stay
*



I thought love was just a mirage of the mind
its an illusion , its fake , impossible to find
but the day i met you , i began to see
that love is real , and exists in me .


houu zeee !


Single but unavailable :D


ameliaaaa
*







pak leong gam !

-in jj

lastly , Apple , aaron , amelia , emily , vtjen plus me
went to Danielle's house for celebrating our
ALL THE SINGLE LADIES
ALL THE SINGLE LADIES
PARTYYYYY


People were havin a sweet time
loiter at everywhere

sighh , how sweet .

being single is not a good thing right?
occasionally yes and no
well , i'd been single for 14 years ago before .
and everyone wouldn't trust 

well , i just it know by myself is enough 

if i was hitting on a guy
i really do love him with all of my heart
im loyal
never lovegames

:)

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment